Friday, September 3, 2010

Losing 115 Pounds

Over the past 18 months I have been transforming my life to be the best person I am capable of being!  I have just looked at it as me undoing much of the damage I have caused to my body and spirit over the past few years.

I have currently lost 115 pounds and am happy and in better health and condition than I have been in almost 30 years.  Recently, a few friends have suggested that I share my story with others.  After thinking about it for awhile, I have decided that it is a good idea and a cathartic experience for me as I look back at my journey.  I hope my story will inspire others to take ownership of their lives and bodies and responsibility for their health and well being!

Please check back as I share my journey to Loving myself and living a more fulfilled life~

There is a list of all my postings to the right of this blog.  Just click on a title and you can read my continuing story..........

LIght & Blessings,
Marty

2 comments:

  1. I want pictures. I can't imagine a Marty who isn't also a bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marty. You have always been an inspiration and dear friend to me. Always helpful and a great listener. I am glad you finally started focusing on yourself. I am blessed to have you as a friend.
    Joan Vayda (JoJo)

    ReplyDelete